2017 Summer Camp Signups Are Open Now!
What are your kids doing this summer?
Consider treating your kids to one of our week-long summer camps! We offer two types, Youth Aquatic Camp and Youth Rowing Camp. Both have limited enrollment, so sign your kids up today!
Summer Rowing Camp (Ages 12-18)
Great for your kids that are a little older, this week-long adventure will teach them the fundamentals of Olympic shell rowing. No previous rowing experience necessary! Our amazing coaches have a ton of experience in both recreational and competitive rowing, and can't wait to share their knowledge.
$150 for one session
$275 for two sessions
$375 for three sessions
$450 for four sessions
*Ask about our multiple week discount before checkout!
Youth Aquatic Camp (Ages 7-12)
Our Youth Aquatic Camp is perfect for kids who want to learn about water equipment of every kind. During this week-long camp, they'll learn the importance of water safety and how to use a variety of equipment. From kayaks and canoes, to stand-up paddle boards and sailboats, your kids will love the Forebay!
2017 Summer Rowing Camp 8:30am-12:30pm Dates
- Session One: July 17-July 21 Completed
- Session Two: July 24-July 28
- Session Three: July 31-August 4
- Session Four: August 7-August 11
2017 Youth Aquatic Camp 8:30am-12:30pm Dates
- Week One: June 12-16 SOLD OUT
- Week Two: June 19-23 SOLD OUT
- Week Three: June 26-30 SOLD OUT
- Week Four: July 10-14 SOLD OUT
- Week Five: July 17-21 Completed
- Week Six: July 24-28 SOLD OUT
- Week Seven: July 31-August 4 SOLD OUT
- Week Eight: August 7-11
- Week Nine: August 14-18
*Ask us about our sibling and multiple week discounts
Ages 7–12, focused on the importance of water safety. Campers will learn to use all types of water equipment: kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfing, and even sailing!