Final two weekends of 2018 are
Sa-Su September 8-9 and 15-16 from 11a.m.-5p.m.
Interested in taking full advantage of summer at the Forebay? Consider getting a season pass! Your family will love spending time on the water, soaking up the sun in our beautiful northern California location.
We Offer Equipment Rentals!
Interested in rentals? We rent out our equipment by the hour or the day! We provide instruction, life jackets, and everything you'll need for a safe and exciting trip to the Forebay. Check out our rental prices below, or get in touch with us for more info.
Important Event Coming Up?
Rent our facility! A beautiful park setting on the edge of the lake, this space has picnic tables, a BBQ & bathrooms. Hike the trails to see a huge range of wildlife, & gorgeous sunsets. We also have space available with indoor seating, tables, & multimedia presentation capabilities. Interested? Get in touch!
Visit our Family/Business Parties Page for more info.
Looking Forward to Summer?
Consider a season pass to the Forebay! In just a few visits to our beautiful facility, your pass will pay for itself. Get access to all of our equipment, and any school events held during the spring and fall. Ensure your family has an amazing summer by reserving a summer pass today!
- Single Kayak: $11/hr | $45/day
- Tandem Kayak: $17/hr | $65/day
- HydroBike: $15/hr | $60/day
- Pedal Boat: $15/hr | $60/day
- Pedal Boat Plus: $20/hr | $80/day
- Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP): $15/hr | $65/day
- Sit-In Kayak: $15/hr | $60/day
- Canoe: $17/hr | $65/day
- Windsurfing Board: $15/hr | $65/day
(Equipment in bold requires instructor approval)
2019 Season passes available April 2019!
2019 Season Pass Prices
- Discounted price available through May 25
- Family of Four: $350
- Couples: $250
- Individual: $175
- Afterl May 25
- Family of Four: $375
- Couples: $275
- Individual: $200
The Fine Print
- Season passes are valid through summer & include school events held in spring & fall
- Season passes grant Park access & apply to all rental equipment
- Equipment user must show competency prior to renting equipment
- On weekends & holidays, passes are valid for 3 hours max
- Passes cannot be shared between users
- Guests of season pass holders must pay regular rental rates (with the exception of our Bring a Guest for Free Day)
May 26 through Labor Day
Th-F: 2 pm-1 hour before sunset
Sa-Su: 10 a.m.-1 hour before sunset