Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see your question answered? Get in touch with us & let us know!
- Where are you located?
- You can find us at the Thermalito North Forebay State Park, off of Hwy 70 (Garden Dr. Exit), in Oroville, California. We're about 20 miles south of Chico, California.
- Do you offer field trip opportunities?
- We do! The Forebay makes for an incredible outdoor classroom, and our instructors can tailor the experience and material to your specifications.
- Can I rent equipment for the day?
- Yes! We offer a wide range of rental equipment, from kayaks and canoes, to hydrobikes and pedal boats. All of our water crafts are available to rent by the hour or the day.
- Are you hiring?
- Check back soon for more information on our open positions for the 2017 season.
- Can I have my event at the Forebay?
- Our facility is perfect to rent for your next birthday, retirement party, or family gathering! We have different spaces available that can be arranged based on the needs of your event.
- Do you offer summer camps?
- We do! Check out our summer camp page for more information.
- Do you have season passes?
- We are currently offering season passes for our 2018 summer season. Don't miss out!
How do I donate to the Feather River Center.org?
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are a 501c3 tax-exempt non-profit organization.