Join your favorite Community Radio Station, KZFR 90.1FM for the 2 Annual KZFR Moonlight Float on the Forebay, Saturday, June 24th. You can choose from single and tandem Kayaks, Canoes, and Stand Up Paddle Boards Full rentals (water craft of your choice, life vests and T-shirt) is only $25.00/per person, bring your own boat $15.00/ per person, includes commemorative T-Shirt. All proceeds support KZFR, Community Radio
Pedal boats can hold 2-4 people and the max weight limit is 500lbs
Guided River Trips
Price: $25 - $45 sliding scale
- Feather River Hatchery to Riverbend Park - 2 miles
- This beautiful trip takes the group through downtown Oroville. A hidden gem, you'll love seeing the abundance of birds and fish along the route!
- Oroville Wildlife Area to Outlet - 3.5 miles
- This remote stretch of river is wild and scenic. There aren't many opportunities to paddle this route, don't miss it!
- Private River Trip
- Interested in booking a private kayak trip for your friends or family? We offer those as well! Get in touch with us for information about scheduling and pricing.
Now offering Moonlight Paddles!
Our moonlight kayak trips always sell out, so don't wait to schedule your trip now. Questions? Get in touch with us today!
Price includes rental of a life jacket (if needed), safety orientation, a guide and the State Parks entrance fee
Arrive at 6:30pm for sign in, we launch at 7pm and will return between 9 & 10pm.
Join us on July 4th at the Forebay Aquatic Center for a Special Fireworks Paddle! Reserve your spot today this 4th of July! This includes a vessel, a lifejacket, a paddle AND A RESERVED PARKING SPACE.
**We will send you an email a week before the event to confirm your vehicle's make, model and license plate for your reserved parking. Please carpool.
**Child's Kayak weight Limit is 80lbs or less**
**Canoe holds 3 people**
**Tandem Holds 2 people**
**Single Kayak Holds 1 person**
Guided Kayak Adventures Now Available!
Come paddle the Feather River with us! We offer guided kayak trips to a class II stretch of water. Moving with the gentle current, our experienced instructors will show you the fundamentals of reading water while you enjoy the beauty and abundance of wildlife the North State has to offer!
Paddle the Feather River
Our instructors offer two options for guided kayak adventures, to fit your skill level. Let us show you the incredible natural beauty and the abundant wildlife along the scenic Feather River.