Now Offering Summer Classes!
Learn the exhilarating sport of sailing from our certified instructor! Over four evening classes you'll learn the fundamentals while out on the Forebay. Don't miss out, our summer classes start soon!
Classes start Sunday, June 4
Signups Open Now!
No previous experience is necessary, and all levels are welcome. Class fees include usage of a paddle board, paddle, life jacket, parking, and an hour of yoga instruction.
- SUP Yoga: $30/class
Please call (530) 591-5917 to reserve your spot. Don't miss out, these classes will fill up fast! More information can be found at Lisa Weber Yoga.
2018 Summer Sailing Lessons (Ages 8-15, 16+)
- Sailing safety & recovery
- Knot tying
- Departing & approaching the dock
- Sailboat layout & terminology
- Rigging & equipment
- Boat care & maintenance
SUMMER 2018 DATES COMING SOON!!
Guided Kayak Adventures Now Available!
Come paddle the Feather River with us! We offer guided kayak trips to a class II stretch of water. Moving with the gentle current, our experienced instructors will show you the fundamentals of reading water while you enjoy the beauty and abundance of wildlife the North State has to offer!
Paddle the Feather River
Our instructors offer two options for guided kayak adventures, to fit your skill level. Let us show you the incredible natural beauty and the abundant wildlife along the scenic Feather River.
Guided River Trips
Price: $25 - $45 sliding scale
- Feather River Hatchery to Riverbend Park - 2 miles
- This beautiful trip takes the group through downtown Oroville. A hidden gem, you'll love seeing the abundance of birds and fish along the route!
- Oroville Wildlife Area to Outlet - 3.5 miles
- This remote stretch of river is wild and scenic. There aren't many opportunities to paddle this route, don't miss it!
- Private River Trip
- Interested in booking a private kayak trip for your friends or family? We offer those as well! Get in touch with us for information about scheduling and pricing.